Latest News for: Hydrogen ship

Edit

Eximbank signs MOU with KfW IPEX-Bank on strategic tech, supply chain

Korea Times 22 Feb 2024
... support with more ease, when they pursue business projects related to electric vehicles, secondary batteries and advanced technology projects such as renewable energy, hydrogen and eco-friendly ships.
Edit

THE MOST ADVANCED HYDROGEN (H2) (HHO) REACTOR IN GREEN ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

The Eagle-Tribune 21 Feb 2024
The Coates Hydrogen (H2) (HHO) Advanced Reactors can be adopted to ships, boats, large trucks, busses, existing generator sub stations, and assist the charging stations for electric power vehicles.
Edit

Building on a Solid Performance and a Record Investment Dynamic in 2023, Air Liquide Accelerates and Doubles the Margin Ambition of Its ADVANCE Strategic Plan

Market Watch 20 Feb 2024
Asset portfolio management Divestiture of Air Liquide's 19% stake in Hydrogenics Corporation to Cummins, which owns the remaining 81% of the company ... In May 2023, Future Proof Shipping (FPS) inaugurated the first hydrogen-powered river container ship.
Edit

CMB.TECH to own first-ever ammonia-powered boxship

Splash24/7 19 Feb 2024
... of four divisions that, among other things, builds, owns, operates and designs hydrogen and ammonia-powered ships in offshore wind support, dry bulk, container, chemical tanker, and other segments.
Edit

UAE-France High-Level Business Council holds 2nd plenary meeting in Paris

The Gulf Time 19 Feb 2024
4- The partnership between Masdar and CMA CGM on long-term supply of green alternative fuels linked to their shipping routes with a focus on e-Methanol, as well as Ammonia and Hydrogen.
Edit

UAE and France elevate the existing vibrant economic ties

Gulf Today 19 Feb 2024
4- The partnership between Masdar and CMA CGM on long-term supply of green alternative fuels linked to their shipping routes with a focus on e-Methanol, as well as Ammonia and Hydrogen.
Edit

World’s first ammonia-powered container vessel ordered

SAFETY4SEA 19 Feb 2024
In particular, the vessel, to be named Yara Eyde, is a 1.400 TEU ice-class container ship to be built at Qingdao Yangfan Shipbuilding ... NCL Oslofjord chose to partner with CMB.TECH for its expertise in hydrogen and ammonia engines.
Edit

World’s first ammonia-powered container vessel ordered by CMB.TECH

SAFETY4SEA 19 Feb 2024
In particular, the vessel, to be named Yara Eyde, is a 1.400 TEU ice-class container ship to be built at Qingdao Yangfan Shipbuilding ... NCL Oslofjord chose to partner with CMB.TECH for its expertise in hydrogen and ammonia engines.
Edit

Liner bosses discuss potential for nuclear

Splash24/7 16 Feb 2024
Habben Jensen’s counterpart at ONE, Nixon, said he reckoned that green hydrogen would ultimately work out as shipping’s key fuel ... “If shipping really wants green hydrogen as a feedstock for synthetic ...
Edit

Electrification or hydrogen? Both have distinct roles in the European energy transition

Science Daily 16 Feb 2024
At the same time, hydrogen produced from electricity will also be indispensable in ...
Edit

CMA CGM unveils new-look boxship

Splash24/7 16 Feb 2024
The 10 feeder ships will work in the Mediterranean and across northern Europe ... The 10th ship in the series – due to deliver at the start of 2025 – will also feature a 1 MW hydrogen fuel cell to ensure it emits zero emissions when berthed.
Edit

First of new 2,000 teu boxship series delivered to CMA CGM

Seatrade Maritime News 16 Feb 2024
... ships, CMA CGM claimed ... The last vessel in the series is expected to be delivered with a 1 MW hydrogen fuel cell, one of the most powerful fuel cells on board a ship, when it hits the water in 2025.
Edit

CMA CGM Unveils Pioneering LNG-Fueled Feeder Ship Class for Europe

The Maritime Executive 16 Feb 2024
They expect the ships will cut emissions by up to 20 percent versus conventional feeder ships ... It will be powered by hydrogen and have an energy capacity of 1 MW which will provide sufficient power to make the ship zero emission when berthed.
Edit

MOL, KSOE, Hyundai Glovis and Woodside to Jointly Pursue Hydrogen Shipping

The Maritime Executive 15 Feb 2024
The four companies report they have entered into a non-binding memorandum that calls for a joint study for the efforts to develop shipping solutions to enable bulk marine transport of liquid hydrogen.
Edit

Four parties collaborate on bulk marine transportation of liquid hydrogen

SAFETY4SEA 15 Feb 2024
... Engineering and Hyundai Glovis, to jointly study the development of shipping solutions to enable bulk marine transportation of liquid hydrogen, which the three companies have been pursuing since 2022.
×